Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Revisiting the Past?

When the past comes tapping you on your shoulder,
It's ok to look back but don't ever walk back.
Look in front and move forward.

After coming back from Lego Land the other day, we had to send Megat back to his house as his dad couldn't pick him up.. On the way Ronn kind of got lost to go to Megat's house and we passed someone's old house. And something just occurred to me. Honestly I don't freaking care. Not that because I had lost interest on this person. It's more of what's in the past has no more significance to me then it should be to anyone. And that's what we are gonna talk about. THE PAST.

Me being as bitchy as I am, I can proudly say I am no saint. But I try to not judge people from their past. Of course knowing the information will definitely change my perception on that person one way other the other. But like I say, I'll TRY not to judge. What matters is about living in the present and looking forward for the future. The past is called the past for a reason. It already happened there is no point on crying over spilled milk. It's done. What I'm trying to say is, everyone is entitled to start a clean slate with every single opportunity they have.

But as a person who knows about a person's past, it doesn't entitle us into revealing their past on their behalf. That is just plain unfair.

I'm not saying that the past is not important. Of course its important. With out it we'll never learn our mistakes and we'll forget who we were and what has it made us today. But there are a certain limitations for us to let the past to hold us into one place only. The past can be used as a reminder but not as an anchor. We r meant to move about. Its only gonna hold us back if we let it.

So what I'm trying to say is take the past, your past as a reminder so you won't repeat the same mistake twice but never use it to hold u back. And knowing others past is for us to know but not to act on. Don't get so stuck in the past while you can live in the moment and look forward for the future.

Think about it...

Love,
Farcella. M

No comments:

Post a Comment