Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, August 7, 2009

Argh!!!!!!!!!!!

ass hole shit!!! omg 01 now she's done it... what the fuckking shit is that girl... what's her problem??? i mean what did i di wrong to her??? for weeks i've been trying to avoide that bitch to try not to hurt her feelings by the things that i say???? goodness me... my mum's cell phone lagi tu... what to do looo.... i have a friend a friend who sell me off... any way i wish she live her life fully till 2 weeks later bacause at this 2 weeks will be her last... mark my word 01... you mess with the wrong girl...... really wrong... and send my regards to your so call friend that are also involve with yout intervention with me, you'll be very sorry... you'll see i'll make sure that i'll teach you people the lesson of your life time...

merry meet, merry part, merry meet.
blessed be,
NYX.

No comments:

Post a Comment