Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Welcome To My Complicated Life!!!!

Welcome To My Complicated Life where life has never been soooo complicated.... well here how it goes so far... today i got pissed cause my sister missed place my pants that i desperately need to wear this morning.... so i got pissed and i slammed the door in her face... hey i'm not proud bout at all ok... i mean i have anger issue... it's like a red vampire(those who read HoN Series will understand what i meant) any way back to my topic. as i say my anger is like a red vampire at it's peak of hunger for a mortal blood... it's a beast and it's uncontrollable. i dont know how pissed i got but one thing for cirtain i was really in rage... good ness lord... i really dont know what happen... it seems like i have this tons of heavy barrel of anger. it's like a volcano waiting for it's errupting moment... goodness me... please some one slap me.... urgh....

well that's for today,
merry meet,
Lady Nyx Night

No comments:

Post a Comment