Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, September 7, 2012

100 Dollar For...... Sex?

At Some Random Bar...

Guy: Hey there..

Girl: Um... Hi?

Guy: Wanna f*ck?

Girl: Ugh! No.. I have a boyfriend.

Guy: And I have a Maths test tomorrow.

Girl: What's that got to do with your ridiculous request of yours earlier?

Guy: Well I just thought of a mutual thing that we cheat on.. So wanna f*ck?

Girl: Oh My God! No! Go away you creep!

Guy: Ok, Ok. How about this? I'll pay you a 100 bucks if you let me do you. I'll drop the money on the floor and while picking them up I'll screw you over? You can even ask your "Boyfriend" for permission if you want to.

This had the girl thinking. Then she called her boyfriend.

Girl: Hi babe, where are you?

BF: Hi, I'm at home. War-Craft-ing. What's up? I thought you were going out with the girls today?

Girl: I am. I'm at this bar called Some Random Bar down town.

BF: Oh I see. So why are you calling?

Girl: Well there's this guy asking if he can pay me for sex. He said he'll pay me 100 bucks if I agree to it. He said he'll drop the dough on the floor and while I bend over to pick it up he'll screw me over. I called because he asked me to ask you for permission.

The boyfriend was inflamed. He felt like going over the bar and hit the shit out of that bastard but his 'cunning' mind was churning something greedy.

BF: Um.. Fine! BUT.... Demand for 200 bucks. And you pick it up as fast as you can and call me right after!

Girl: Are you sure?

BF: Yeah.

Girl: Ok then. I'll call you later.

------------- 1hr 30 Minutes later --------------

BF: What the hell took you so long to call me back? I told you to call me as soon as you get the cash?!

Girl: THAT BASTARD USED COINS!

Note: I don't own this story. I read it some time ago on Facebook but I have forgotten from which page or who posted it. Well I hope you enjoyed the story as much as I did then.

Love you to bits,
Farcella L.

No comments:

Post a Comment