Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Forgive me?



Omg... it has been one hell of a week NO A MONTH... i am so tired.. so first of all, I'd like to thank Ronn for putting up with me this whole month. I know I haven't been the best person to be around... especially this past few weeks but you putting up with it is just amazing. So, THANK YOU. I honestly needed those external support.. Secondly, to Nikita, babe I am so sorry I FFK-ed few weeks worth of jogging as well but with MAB tight on my throat and millions of assignments to submit on very very close date, 24 hours is seriously NOT enough.

Actually this entry was suppose to be posted 4 weekends ago BUT life as we know it, (well my life anyway) has been very very busy. I have been pulled into so many direction that a 2 hours sleep is more then a blessing these days. 

So what was so occupying until I can't even go on9 and update a short blog post? well first of all is of course MAB. I will elaborate on the event itself on a LATER blog. second thing that kept me occupied was of course ASSIGNMENTS... mountains of 'em with date lines that are too little too close to each other. ish!

And what's with the title you may ask? well firstly, i want to say sorry to ya'll for being away for so so long. thing is when i have my free time, i'm experiencing the writers blockage (or use it to replenish all those lost sleeps). where i have so many thoughts running through my head at once, i ended up giving up to put them into words due to the inability to keep up with the thoughts fast enough to turn them into words. 2ndly, i would like to apologize and thank my 2 very close friend that i mentioned up there for all their patience and support especially keeping up with my unscheduled PMS-es i love u guys.. really.. so that's for now.. 2nd, 3rd, and possibly 4th entry following up.

Love u guys,
Farcella L.

No comments:

Post a Comment