Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Much "Dreaded" Reality In December


Well, it almost that time of the year again... it is 21 days to December, 22-23 days to my exam result to come out, 27 days till Big Bad Wolf Book Sale, 31 days till I go back to KK, 33 days till my sister's engagement day and 49 days to Christmas. So what awaits ME? And what's with that title?


Dreaded!
Well let's just start with, I haven't been so much as a GOOD GIRL this year. Not that Santa gonna care bout me... If I get coal, I'll end up selling it anyways, or better yet, use it for the new year's eve BBQ session my family have every year. More importantly, I haven't been in the good books of my aunt's. Ugh! Who the f*ck am I kidding? I'm in NO one's good book! 21 days to December means I'm gonna have to go back to my aunt's house. Considering that I have defy them in polluting my hair with ammonia by colouring it RED, I will be expecting wrath of the titans to be unleashed!

Black to Red.. Mum and 2 aunt's gonna chop my head off.. Dies!
Dreaded!
22-23 days till I get my finals result, knowing that I already F*CK Contemporary World 2's internal result, the hopes of getting a 70 for ALL of my units is already a lost cause! So.. My plan is to do a CREDIT TRANSFER to any other university. Options laid out? Taylor's, Segi, and Lancaster. BUT... Lancaster is a NO, NO, for a personal reason. So my options leave me at Taylor's and Segi. And I have only until the 7th of December to sort everything out before i go back to KK.

Segi
~or~
Taylor's

Not so dreaded..
On one of these date, 7th, 8th, or/and 9th of December are dates I'm subjecting myself to travel to MINES CONVENTION CENTER and go get everyone their Christmas Present! Megat owes me 10 books which equally worth RM80. So I guess I'll be going with him on one of those days! Hahaha! And that, is 27 days from today.
BBW Invasion starts on the 7th-23rd of December! I'mma Invade it on the first 3 days only.. (T_T)
Dread-unDread
A month till I am back to KK? Well I am dreading and undreading myself at this! Why? Well lets start with why am I dreading this holiday! Since my result are like gonna be out there on the 2nd or 3rd of December, I would first receive all the sarcastic remarks from my family members for be such a disappointment to the family. Then, another sarcastic/mean remarks that I haven't lose any weight since they last seen me. Ugh! As if they are THAT perfect! Puh-lease! At least I don't go off f*cking random people, doing drugs and getting wasted! Also, neither am I cheating off my spouse or depriving my spouse of his needs which then cause him to go look for other itchy bitch who is more then willing to spread her legs just for the sake of $$$ (if I have any [husband].. which I don't!).. So don't f*cking judge! So yeah! That's the case here! I will need to experience this dreading situations!

The sarcasm in my family runs deep! 
The other half, the not so dreading to endure in December is my sister's engagement day.. (^_^) I am so happy for her! She's finally getting the happiness she deserve! And me being there for her is just another bonus she'd really appreciate.

12/12/12 Will mark the beginning for the rest of my sister's well deserve happiness..
Also, what makes December bearable are all those PLANNING to bring Ronn Sight Seeing around Sabah! I am pretty much exited to have him around for Christmas and New Year's. I just hope my family doesn't eat him alive, or worse! They frighten him away! OMGeeee we cannot have that (>_<).

With very limited sources and time, I will try my best to bring you around Sabah as much as possible!
Also, I have set myself a personal mission to accomplish before Ronn comes down to KK on the 26th of December night... Which is to collect all videos from my mum's siblings and as much videos from her aunts', uncles' and cousins' about how they appreciate my mum! hah! so forceful huh? such bitch! hahaha... but i'm gonna accomplish it! it WILL happen!

Mum turned 50 last September but we'll celebrate it this December.. Love you mum!
So Yeah! that's about what awaits me on this 2012 December.. My only wish is that EVERYTHING goes as planned!

What Excites me the most is always and forever will be CHRISTMAS TIME..
This year? It'll be in KUNDASANG! Yay!

Regards,
Farcella M.



No comments:

Post a Comment