Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, March 24, 2011

HAHAHA...

Yesterday... My families n friends called, sms, chat, and posted in my HP & FB... Asking bout my result well it didnt went as i planned it to be but i'm satisfy... although my history subject did slipped away... SHIT! so here's my SPM RESULT:

1A-ENGLISH
4B-MATHS,BM,BIOLOGY
1C-EST
3D-CHEM,PHY,HISTORY
1E-ADD MATHS

NO SHIT HUH? well i'm not satisfy... so i'm gonna file for re-evaluation... which is all my B's & C's including my history... how ever due to the price RM 50.00/subject re-evaluate and economical restraining i'm only gonna recheck my B's...

well that's all 4 today...

regards,
nyx

p/s: ok sya tipu mmg sya kecewa sangat... nda pernah dalam sejarah hidup sya sya dapat 1A jak... mesti ada sekurang2 nya 2 or 3... ni 1 jak... hmm... mmg sungguh2 kecewa... mau nangis pun ada... so mmg nda kira sya mau recheck juga balik klu mmg nda bleh la tu rechecking sya mau resit paper SEJARAH, MATHS & EST sya kalau boleh... tapi yg penting tu SEJARAH n MATHS la... hidup sya tu tau.. huaaaaaa..... (nangis) T_T... 

No comments:

Post a Comment