Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, March 17, 2011

life can be funny

well you see my friends life really had given me a funny turn... i am blessed by given a lot of things... my mum who always support me and friends that always reliable... but however blessed  i am, when taking group picx i am always off the picx... why? well cause i'm the one recording those moments in most of the time... and the funny thing is, i'm used to being behind the cam that even if i'm not, i wont go in front of it... honestly i do want to record my memories with my friends with my face there too but i guess i just cant... it doesnt feel right... i realized this as i was browsing through my picx files in my lappy i see my friend's face but there's no face of me... funny huh... no seriously it's sad but the fact that i wanna but i wont policy is kinda funny for me...  sorry guys if u cant really get what i'm writing but my blog's name is a name of it's own... my mind is too abstract even i cant decipher me... anyway this is all for now...

regards,
NYX...

No comments:

Post a Comment