Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My story ends here...

dear readers... here begins a story of me and my end... i have a complicated life... i liked some one who's kinda like used to be my BFF... no correction! i love him... lets call him J... so i've been keeping those feelings for 4 years... with in that 4 years many things happened... i hurt him, he hurt me, i tease him, he tease me, and etc. the way i liked him is as much as i rejected anyone who try to get close to me... i love him so much... however, recently a friend spilled the beans to me that he in turn liked another girl... you see i thought he liked a girl well lets name her X... cause the way he look at her, laugh at her jokes is pretty much indicates that he is totally 360degree in love at her or so i thought... but this friend of mine N, told me that he liked E... i swear i didnt saw it coming... but yeah he do... so now this will be the end of me loving him cause for some reason i'm not crying... i meant i should be but i'm not... so i'm ending this solo tango of mine today... yes i will always love him but as time goes by where in the future when i am with someone who see me as i am n love me for me n i love him too, then J will only be a bitter-sweet memories of mine when in my teenage life... but not more then that... today i will stop waiting for him 4 years is long enough... i dont wanna be hurt no more... this solo tango ends now... and a new life, a new love starts now...

regards,
Nyx

2 comments:

  1. so sad...the past was memories and we live today for tomorrow. keep moving on, far. someone out there might still waiting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the 'today my life begins' song ^^

    ReplyDelete