Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, March 17, 2011

I HATE IT WHEN

  1. Any one feels like they are not a perfect girl/woman or boy/man if they dont have a girl/boy friend.
  2. Kids perasan them soo cute and it's acceptable for them to act kurang ajar towards their elderly aspecially 7 to 12 Y.O.!
  3. They just think that loves can feed them in the future.
  4. Some one drinks or/and smoke close to me.
  5. I have to do things against my will.
  6. Guys treat girls like girls changes their handbag.
  7. Girls dont appreciate their man especially if they are worth appreciating over.
  8. Friends rats over their friend!
  9. People acts like they know you better then you know your self!
  10. Poeple tends to think to show their love is to show their "body parts"!
  11. I go back to my home town and they see me and always says this popular words. (eee you're all grown up now, u are now fit to marry now...) {For goodness sake i have my whole life ahead of me why in the world would i end my life by marrying early? this is the 21st centuary for crap sake!! OMG.. hmm...}
  12. People thinks smoking is something so very cool. (people u are burning your money and life away just like that! the government is spending billions of RM just for the re-hab center where as the money is better off for education purpose!!!)
  13. some one on FB chat with me then constantly on9 and off9... especially dudes that say hi can i know u?? ugh get a life people...

1 comment:

  1. true. i'm pushing my 'like' button for you. two thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete