Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, April 29, 2011

Best night of my life

i really dont wanna jinx it but seriously last night was the best night i've had... Y???
ok lets begin from 2 days ago evening... some one who are kinda distant to me had text me asking for something... so i text that some one back what that some one wanted... then that someone ask say ok i'll check it tomorrow around 10.30 pm.. so i was like ok... what ever...
Then on the next day that someone tell me lets just video conference... it's much easier n it'll save much of our prepaid... so considering the cost to text that person back n forth at minimun of 50 messages each, i told that person ok count me in... on night falls, i waited for that person to go on9 at 11 pm but that person didn't show up... but this time i wasn't hoping so honestly it didn't hurt... but it seems like that person still remember what happened 3 years ago and so that person kindly text me around midnight apologizing to me that, that person cant go on9 that night due to that person's sister was using the family broadband... so i was like oh ok... fine i dont mind...
considering my prepaid balance was SUPER low, i inbox that person saying... "hey dont push your self... we vid conf when u are working a morning shift... i dont want u using that time to go on9 when in fact u r tired... seriously i dont mind..." then that person was like "it's ok yesterday i was on morning shift but i was waiting up on my brother to finish his work.. sadly our shift was not sync so eventually it just seems like i was working a night shift" so i was like "Fine.. do wat u want but i dont wanna see u yawning when we vid conf later..."
so last night that person did kept the promise that, the person had made... i'm glad as finally there are promises that, that person can keep... so we chit-chatted all night long not just with that person but also with my BFF n her BF...

I know that u may wonder where is the best part... but honestly i cant picture it in words... the feelings, what we talked about and other stuff... but like i say it was the best night i've had with that person after for so long... i missed that person so much... but no can do... i'm here n that person is there...

ok that's all 4 today...

Love,
Nyx

P/S: tomorrow is my b'day so u better wish me or i'll kill u all hahaha... JKJKJK...

No comments:

Post a Comment