Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, April 14, 2011

I'm Marrying My BFF

I'm marrying my bff... he's handsome, he's cute and his my total opposite which attract me so much just like a magnet of different poles... and most important, I LOVE HIM...


HAHAHA.... just kidding... i'm not marrying my bff n not any time soon... this title is just to catch your eyes so here is just a thought to end my day b4 crashing in... any way i remembered this quotes from a movie to be precise from the VALENTINE'S DAY movie...


Guy A: How do u deal with all the craziness in that house?
Guy B: It's simple. I married my best friend.
honestly does that really happen? wouldn't it be awkward?  any way it's yours to think and here's a song for u to listen to while figuring out...


regards,
Nyx.

2 comments:

  1. I honestly like my guy friend but Unfortunely he fell in love with other girl^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. That will be the luckiest thing to happen if we get to marry our bff.. Hee~
    Welcome to d family WSB.. BW and follow u.. :)

    ReplyDelete