Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, April 18, 2011

SUPER UPSET



I have few things I AM upset about...
1. i didnt manage to get what i should get today... just because they cant wait...
2. my concern are i might have few complication on getting them next week...
3. because i have no contact number n the fellowship members 1 pun sya nda kenal.
4. that RM5x2 might just be wasted cause i did not took the item today just cause they COULDNT WAIT!!! IF U PEOPLE COULDNT WAIT WHY EVEN BOTHER TO ASK ME TO PURCHASE THE FOLLOWING ITEM??? bagus nda payah!!! YISH!!!
5. i know u people told be to handle thing at my own term but i think u guys are forgetting 1 tini-tiny detail fck!!! did u forgotten that u are the once who are going to pay my collage expenses? u had made me used to the I-decide-for-u-n-ur-future-4-u term. so when u ask me to handle tings on my own i became incapable... who's fault is that?
6. U BUILD me to be a perfectionist!!! and the reason why i dont say thing that may concern my collage application is cause i had think 20 times (literally) to either ask u to get it done for me or not... SUCH AS --> i need few copy of my face in passport size picx for my application form.. should i say it rite to ur face? NO!!! why because i fear/respect u guys more then any thing...
7. i'm upset cause i had been a jerk-friend to my friend... i should have given her soothing words when she broke the news to me but instead  i dug up all his mistakes as if he never made her happy before... dear friend u know who u are i'm truely sorry... like i say i was not my self when u n i exchanged sms' with u... those things on top is thee reason y i acted like a jerk ass.. sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment