Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, August 17, 2012

A Day/Night To Remember...




Ok Since I gave a pretty vague stuff on my recap, I'm gonna elaborate some more here... For this entry, I'm gonna talk about my week "Preparing" for grad night.

If it was you, who would you ask to put together your look up? Well I let you ponder about that. For me? Of all people, of all my friends, I asked Wilson. Yes people I asked a guy to help me with my look and NO. He is NOT gay. Sorry to disappoint... He just have eyes and good taste for fashion. Well for few days before Monash started, one fine night where the Wi-Fi was really working well for video call/SKYPING, I showed him what dress I'll be wearing to get his idea on what shoes should i pair the dress with.


Well his feed back were... "Do you have any longer once? Or get new once at least." and I'm like, "WTH? That dress is new. It cost my aunt 200 bucks for that! And longer once? Well yeah but..." "No buts! Show me!" Wah... Dictator... =.=''' "Dress not here. It's in my other aunt's house. Will get it this weekend. Will show you IDK when." "Haih.. You ah..." -and more argument done in between until 12am then it's his sleeping time- anyway, to cut the story short, he disliked my dress and it doesn't inspire him. =.=''' such a Drama Queen... eh.. scratch that.. Drama King! Needless to say, I got the 'other' dress and showed him the following week and I expect him to do MAGIC... did he manage?


Then coming back to hostel that Sunday, after dinner, I bought Nikita into my room while waiting for the next shuttle bus to come which won't be coming in another hour. Anyways, I tried on the Lilac AND the Pink Dress and had her took some pictures of me wearing both. Later that night I went on Skype/Facebook to show Wilson how the dress look like when they are on me.. After spending 2 hr 30 mins talking crap, along the conversation we have decided that MONDAY we must go for shopping already since GRAD NIGHT is on TUESDAY... GAHHHHHHH.......... so stressing... >.<



Monday came, after accompanying Ronn to get his tattoo done at my uncle's tattoo studio, SUKI INK STUDIO at Casa Tiara, Subang, I went for a meeting with the hostel people and then go see Wilson few minutes after his working hour was done. Oh and I found out that on Tuesday I don't have any orientation activities. Which when I told him, his eyes glimmer of CONSPIRACY... again being the dictator I know he is, he simply say go pack your stuff and YOU ARE STAYING AT MY PLACE TONIGHT... BUAHAHAHAHA... I was like O.O but I went packing anyway. Came down from my hostel with my BRONZE PUMA bag with everything essential for a girl on the go, we went off to pyramid to hunt for the PERFECT shoes. Well the AIM was to find JUST shoes. But he manage to talk me into buying accessories to complete my looks. So, after countless shoes tried on I finally manage to get the PERFECT shoes.. But of course not without costing me somewhere around 120bucks.



Well after shoes, I was already beat actually. BUT... I had to keep going... NEXT? SHAWL since the dress i'm wearing was a bare-back dress and I don't own one of those cupp on bras. Plus to buy one of those would cost me an extra 80bucks... err... NO THANKS... so our first stop was MANGO... went to have a look, found a black one BUT... it was a see through and cost 30bucks++... SO NOT WORTH IT... Then off to PARKSON... Went there and found another black once 10bucks++ off the price in MANGO's and it is not see through... But... WILSON was not satisfied... He say there has to be a cheaper once and still the same quality. Honestly at this remarks my feet feels like it could fall off any time and I complained... Oh how I COMPLAINED... hahaha.. While complaining, we walk all the way down to Brands Outlet where we finally found THE SHAWL, it was BLACK, it was NOT see through and it was cheap. I'm so not sure how much i paid for it but i do recall a 9.90 in the denomination. However I don't recall if there was a 1 in front of that denomination or not. So.. Shoes bought, shawl bought, TIME TO HEAD BACK TO HIS HOUSE... Via CAB...


Once we reached his house like at 9pm, I hit the shower and took a not too long but definitely nice cold shower... Then we had some debate about eating... Where I REFUSE to eat pass 8pm but he simply say "MY HOUSE, MY RULES." So being a GUEST in his house I have to abide. Thus just before he went to the shower he called the auntie managing the cafeteria for food insistingly saying NO SEAFOOD but few minutes after he finished bathing the workers came and brought food but the PRAWN was just SWIMMING in the rice... =.=''' seriously? how deaf can one be? the phone is already ON YOUR EAR... =.= so we asked for a replacement. not only it was LESS, it was also drench with oil... =.=''' another quality sell out... Sad really. So between eating and watching AMERICAN PIE : THE REUNION -sexually vulgar movie.. not for the weak spirited and close minded- we had to discuss the arrangement for the next day like where to get ready and what not, then he did some reading on his Globalization and ICT as there were test coming up, we went to bed.. It was quite awkward really since neither of us shared bed with the opposite gender before. And since I feel bad having the queen size bed all to myself as he offered while he sleep on the floor, plus he have a back pain, so I came up with a solution where instead of sleeping horizontally we slept diagonally with a huge gap between us which can fit one more person in the middle and still be comfortable. So lights out, and off to dream land... zZZ....

*NOTE THAT NOTHING ELSE HAPPENED AFTER LIGHT OUT

-NEXT MORNING, TUESDAY MORNING 17/7/2012-

To wake him up is a challenge... and it is NOT I who are prone to be late for class at the moment... since I don't have neither orientation activities nor classes... >.< but I was the one who woke up at 7.. So after he woke up and get dress off we go to Sunway University. I found out that my phone time had been altered too... =.=''' moving on, after his class, (INFORMATION DISCLOSE) then it's already the event time.. We came on time and when my look was put together, I looked awesome and so did he... well that's about it for now...

Some of the pix for that night...





LOVE YOU GUYS,

THANKS FOR READING...

FARCELLA L.

P/S: Well the story does NOT end there but this is as much info i could tell you guy... since this IS a PUBLIC page so can't post much more then this... also I apologize for breaking your neck cz my pix were not rotated in the right inclination... =(

No comments:

Post a Comment