Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Some just feels off...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILSON!!!!
Ok... where to start really... aite, well after a fun filled post, I have a milder one.. you see one of the reason I did not go back for this weekend was to spend time with Wilson. However that plan was scraped after some turns of events. Nevertheless, on the 16th was his birthday and 4-3 days prior to his birthday he already had 2 advance surprises done for him so when it came to my turn to do something nice for him it was already his 3RD cake. I don't write about this much since there isnt much to be talked about. So these are just some pictures spread of what occur that day.

Completed this at 1a.m. while having class at 8 the next morning....

Horses are born wild and untamed just like you.
They never look back to the past.
They take control of their life.
So dear Wilson, run like the wind, never look back,
Don't stop at any hurdle, jump off  it or run under it.
As long as you reached your goal


16/8/2012 MARKS YOUR LAST YEAR OF HAVING 1 IN FRONT OF YOUR AGE...
GOD BLESS YOU AND MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE.
I know this one is painfully short but I really don't know what to write about it since this was a touch and go thing where after blow candle, we went to Orange (eating place) and ate cake then 30 mins b4 class start I went back uni WALKING!

Wilson, you are surrounded with people who care about you. Try making them feel like they are wanted in your life as well... Happy Birthday.

Regards,
Farcella L.

p/s: I should have taken more pix but I was too jumpy that WILSON would escape and go back and the candle would remain unblown. Also I want to thank my minions who made sure Wilson to be there. So a special thanks to Nikita (Who helped me store the cake), Shalini (Who made sure Wilson did not run away), Michael (Who went in to the gents just to get Wilson out before the candle run out) and Megat (For simply being there) and also some names I'd rather not enclose... Thanks guys... 

No comments:

Post a Comment