Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A MEMORABLE WEEKEND IN DEED


HAPPY EID MUBARAK PPL... 

Hello, hello dear reader... *if there’s any... FIRST OF ALL, to all my Muslims friends and family members from near to the farthest end of the world, where ever you are, I wish all of you Selamat Hari Raya / Eid Mubarak.

Moving on, while everyone prepares for Raya celebration for the next one week, getting excited about who dress better, who out did their house decoration, who cooked better rendang, and most importantly WHO COLLECTED MOST DUIT RAYA, I am subjected to stay in my uni’s hostel due to the stinginess of MONASH to just give a 2 days break instead of a week. But then again, if Monash gave its students a week break I wouldn’t have had one of the best weekends I’ve ever spent with my friends.

So what makes my weekends memorable?

ME MEETING THE FACELESS MAN....
WE TALKED... FOR A BREIF 5 MINS...
IT WAS JUST ME AND THE FACELESS MAN TALKING...
THANK YOU RUSSELL LEE....
PLEASE DO WRITE MORE STORIES...
MAKE IT SPOOKIER....
AND FINALLY A PICTURE PERFECT MOMENT... 

Well to kick it off, since I missed one of last year’s most anticipated book sales, I made it a point where for this year, I MUST GO FOR IT. By hook or by crook, I must go. And went I did. I spent about 40 bucks there. First half of the 40 was to purchase TSGS 13 just to get it sign by Russell Lee. Seeing the faceless man made me star struck but I did NOT lose my cool. I got giddy at a point but that was prior to meeting him... while some actually cried upon meeting him. Nevertheless, I got myself a good 5minutes conversation with Mr. Lee, (he even say he was considering to go to Sabah particularly Sandakan upon knowing where I came from due to this apparently peculiar name of mine. FARCELLA. Really?), a signature on my book and an A4 size poster of which he also sign. Then the other half of the 40 bucks I spent on a DVD that was on sale for buy 1 free 2. So imagine the price of 19.90 for 3 DVD. I could have bought 6. But self restrain came in handy at moments like these.
RUSSELL LEE'S SIGNATURE... <3 td="td">

Russell Lee says - "Farcella, you're such a nice person. May all your dreams come true."

Ronn's Cold Chocolate Drink...

What else? Hmm... Well, I stayed overnight at Ronn’s (Follow him on twitter) house where I finally cooked him spaghetti meatball that I promised him few months back. While cooking and waiting for the meatball to cook through, Ronn served us Wilson’s birthday cake which tasted awesome. (Let me explain. Since plan ‘we celebrate your birthday together’ got scraped up due to the argument they had, Ronn made a point that even if he’s not there for Wilson on his birthday, he will celebrate it either way alone.) MOVING ON, Even though the sauce was a little bit too runny no thanks to Paul (dude's fb link.. btw he have Youtube page but I haven't manage to trace it YET!...) who said the sauce was not going to be enough, I stupidly added an extra 1 jar of water into the sauce. Needless to say, I manage to rescue the sauce and we had some sumptuous meal... but Paul really? When will you ever stop complaining? I know it would taste and look better with the presence of a freshly grated cheese. But that would have cost RONN an extra 20 bucks. Really you have to watch when can and can't you complaint and how constant can you do it. I'm a forgiving person. If you get a person who gets offended the moment you criticize their cooking, I tell you solemnly dear PAUL, you'll die of being poisoned by the cook. And you are also forgiven since you took the dish washing duty after dinner. (Darn this rich kids... =.=’’’)


Let the magic begin... 1 - CLUMP OF MEAT
2 MEAT BECAME BALLS
3 - BALLS GOT PAN SEERED TO SEAL THE JUICE 
4 BALLS SWIMMING IN TOMATO GOODNESS
AND TADA.... THE OUT COME OF MY COOKING... SPAGHETTI MEATBALLS...
Nando's for dinner... Dude gave him extra large rice... wahahaha....
Singing Break-even while Paul plays the guitar...

Well after dinner we head up to Ronn's room and started the singing sessions. And of course with Paul as our guitarist. These sessions was not recorded via pictures. We had videos taken, of which will be uploaded sometime this week. So have a look out at this (singing session) sentence being turned into a hyperlink. We sang our hearts out until about midnight. Oh yeah! I almost forgot. How can I forget it? We also played some ghost games. This session of playing game was an on and off thing. But, regardless of what, we played SLENDER where everyone screamed like a bitch of course. Hahaha... Ronn’s reaction is always the best. He’ll either end up on the floor on his ass laughing or behind the curtain. (2 things are running through my head right now. 1. What makes him think that hiding behind the curtain would prevent him from sighting a ghost? And 2. What the hell does his curtain rail are made of as it is so strong since there are moments where he actually tripped and yank his curtain before hiding in them.)

FRIGHTEN MUCH?

So brave My dear friend Ronn being dictated by Paul to play another ghost game besides SLENDER...

PLAYING SLANDER... THE ROOM WAS ACTUALLY DARKENED
MY CAM'S FLASH CONTRIBUTED MOST OF THE LIGHT
Around 12.35 a.m. or so, we, Ronn, Paul, and me went down into his (Ronn’s) karaoke room where he sang Uptown Girl on the mini stage while I recorded it earlier that day; to watch the DVD I bought; which in this case was a Thai ghost movie, THE HAUNTED UNIVERSITY. But we watched it only half way since the sub-titles were in BM and apparently I am the only person who understands BM in complete sense and translate it in English in my head. So after supper, where we ate some more meatball spaghetti that his mum heated up for us. We switched to HOUSE. And NO. It’s not HOUSE as in DR. HOUSE. It’s a ghost/thriller movie that traps the soul of someone with guilt. But I really don’t want to elaborate more about the movie. So I’m gonna save your asses from NOT buying them or even bother downloading it. Cause the movie suck! It made the three of us dozed off. Even Ronn who is kind that gets spooked real fast dozed off. And guess what? He was the first to doze off. Seriously! Thank god it was a buy 1 free 2 DVD if not it would have been so not worth it.


RM19.90, buy 1 free 2 DVD... 


Next day..........
PAUL EATING HIS MEAL... YES PPL I NEVER STOP TAKING PPL'S PIC...
OLIGO something... grilled chicken with pasta with chillie flakes...
sorry Ronn I wanted to share but they are just too spicy for your taste bud to handle...
Just before MOVIE... YOGURT ICE-CREAM... om nom nom...

NANDO'S FOR DINNER on last Sunday night... 

Wild Mushroom Soup with Garlic Bread... YUM....
They had planned beforehand that they wanted to go for a jog at 7.30 in the morning. But when I woke up at 8, what I saw suggested otherwise. These two kids were still sleeping. So I decided to go down and prepare breakfast. But so much for breakfast; when I saw 2 unidentified ladies talking to each other while washing the house hold’s laundry in the wet kitchen area. So I went up quietly and return to bed and only manage to wake up after 2 hours. Around 11.40 we left the house to get some brunch in this place called A Minor Place at Plaza Damas in Sri Hartamas. The foods were just awesome. However we know well that with awesome food in a pleasant place comes with AWESOME price tags. So yeah on our table itself, 5 people eating, drinking, 3soup and a dessert cost approximately RM180. Regardless of which, it is a well worth meal with a reasonable price really. So after brunch we went to the curve to catch the expendables 2. AWESOME MOVIE! AWESOME SALTED POPCORN! But of course, not before getting a cup of yogurt ice-cream at MOO COW’s. After movie we were walking aimlessly and finally decide to go back to Ronn’s house and rest before dinner time. Where I finish my MAB week 3 weekly report and them playing some more SLENDER where when I left them I specifically say “YOU GUYS PLEASE DECIDE WHERE TO EAT WHILE I FINISH MY WORK” upon finishing my report and playing a turn in SLENDER, they still haven’t decided where to eat. And in the end, I was the one to decide again and off we went to MidValley just for NANDO’s and for dessert? Cream puffs at Beard Papa's. Very nice cream puff but too many dirty sexual remarks made upon consuming one’s cream puff. I died of laughter and I was traumatized due to these two boy’s vulgarity.

A MINOR PLACE... PINK... SO PINK... this place is a well recommended place to go to...

YES FOLKS... It cost us RM176.55...

I forgotten it's name but it's basically Tomato Fried Rice with pork meat and melted cheese on top.

HOT CHOCOLATE that tasted like MILK... =.='''

Coffee Ice-Cream Cake 

PAUL - "Cream puff you in me, In 3 second... Om nom nom"

RONN - "I'm too cute for this.." =.='''

my cream puff. the filling? CHOCOLATY GOODNESS... *food orgasm

Idk what this drink call but it's expresso + ice-cream - AMP - Plaza Damas

CREAM PUFF - Beard Papa - MidValley 

Anyway’s after cream puff, it’s time to go back. Ronn sent me back first and Paul next. I unpacked and set up my laptop and came online and there were some loud door banging on one of the units either on my floor or one floor below that lasted for 20 minutes which freaked the hell out of me. Around 1.30a.m. or so, I had to submit to my sleepyness rather than my freaking out-ness as I was just too sleepy. So off with the lights and laptops, and GOOD NIGHT.


Smoke Salmon Pasta - A Minor Place, Plaza Damas

p/s: I woke up at 10a.m. today and started writing this entry around 12.30 and it’s already  2p.m. I haven’t had my breakfast what more my lunch so I’m stopping here and gonna go grab some late breakfast. Also enjoy the pictures spread I put up.

Love,
Farcella L.
20/8/2012
2.00p.m.

p/s2: I ended up posting this post just around midnight since I had few more pic not posted yet..

*THANKS RONN FOR POINTING OUT THE SHOP NAME MISTAKE... Beard Papa NOT Uncle Beard.. POINT TAKEN... 

No comments:

Post a Comment