Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, August 24, 2012

Just my every day..?

Quoting my friend, "Yeah go go update your blog... It's been a while". Honestly I didn't realize it has been a while until he pointed it out that it's already nearing FRIDAY... -note that I started this entry at 10pm- and my last entry was I think last monday? or was it last sunday? no no it was 2days ago. Either way, I didn't update much since nothing much had happened. So recap?

Monday
On Monday I went to IKEA to have dinner with some friends from college. I didn't ate much that night since I had a hearty plus late lunch. Don't ask what I ate but it'd be a miracle if I didn't gain any weight after that. Why the heavy and late lunch? First of all, I was too immersed into updating this blog for the A Memorable Weekend In Deed entry, then when I went over Pyramid to get food, the place i been craving the food for almost a month, on that particular day, people were lining up like no body's business. So determine to get the food there and then, I waited for almost 20 minutes until it was my turn to order. Ordered my food, I went off to Jusco to get dessert. YUM... after that went back to my hostel via canopy walk and ate my food wt being accompanied by battle towards terra movie. some time around 6 it was time to go for dinner wt nikita and Sun-U CF people. since i was too bloated due to my late lunch feast, i ate Poach Salmon. but i did got a taste of the infamous IKEA Swedish Meatballs from a friend's plate. knowing that it tasted awesome, i told ronn right after i came back. well after 20-30 more mins surfing the net aimlessly then it's time for bed.

*actually i wrote a whole essay on what the hell did i do for monday but apparently BLOGGER is just too jealous of me that they gave me some kind of bullshit with encoded symbols and what not. so yeah... that was just a summary.

Tuesday
Next morning? Woke up at 10am for what reason I don't know then I greeted Ronn, good morning on FB then yeah. IDK what happened in between but just around afternoon, we decided to go out and go back to IKEA again to have them balls. It rained real bad too... We reached there, Ronn went to line up while I waited for seats to clear up. Thankfully the people on the table I aimed left just few minutes to Ronn coming out of the counter with food. We enjoyed our meal then off to the next building which is the curve and get Juice Works.. After Juice Works, we left heading back home. He almost forgotten that he needed to send me back to hostel. @_@ so we ended up taking the longer route. I reached hostel still full then I went online and Nikita said hi and she asked if i'd like to join her and another friend for dinner but i had to decline as i was too full and too tired. I rest for a while and had some meaningless internet surfing. I got an awesome lecture from my mum -no point asking why.. complicated matter cz even nw I'm having issues computing them in my system- then tic toc tic toc 12am already... time to sleep..

Wednesday
Well yesterday started just like every other day. The normal drill; alarm sets off, I'll roll on the bed for an extra 5 minutes if I have time to spare, then bathe then I chill on my bed waiting until 8.20am which is the time for Ronn to pick me up from the side gate to get to class. The days went by smoothly until it's half way through CW's lecture tht Paul called asking for aid... His car couldn't start and he's asking for a jumper aid. After class at 4.40pm we went to the car park, Ronn was looking for Paul on foot while I asked for the car key to keep his bag in the car and my books too.. But I honestly didn't know what got into him that day that he say you go drive my car bring it near Paul's.. I of course did it happily.. It's been almost 5 months since I last drove my mother's previous car, my baby, Kelly... so driving Ronn's Boo was fun since it's a very light car. And to top it all off? Jian Ming saw me driving her... and that sheer pride of being a illegal driver kind of makes me feel snobbish. But hey, at least I don't drive on big roads... Just around my housing area and parking lots... hehehe...Well it made my day. After we had a mechanic fixing Paul's and his friends car whom  tried to help but got his car killed as well, Ronn finally sent me back and after he left and I was on my way to the Apartment's gate I turned back around and went to get Ayam Penyet at Orange. I ate around 6.30 while watching few movies from my hard disk. I had an enjoyable time. I started on my journalism by hand writing the copy as it doesn't feel right typing them out. But of course not before I manage to write a poem which I intend to be turned into a song. Oh I almost forgot, my roommate's back.. Anyhow that's about it for wednesday.

Thursday
Well nothing much happened today... just that i had to miss my MAB meeting due to some health hazard issues. Also, I'm back to my aunt's house for the weekend... Prepare for a 4 hours lecture...

Well that's all for this week's recap...

Regards,
Farcella L.

No comments:

Post a Comment