Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, August 25, 2012

BORED MUCH?


Ok, I am pretty much bored and so far I don't have anything exiting to post about. So here's a game all of you can laugh on...

i) Pick your birth month:

January - I Love
February - I Hugged
March - I f*ck the hell out of
April - I bitten the hell out of
May - I Hit my head on
June - I Farted in front of
July - I danced with
August - I went on a date with
September - I waived at
October - I puked in front of
November - I screamed at
December - I crash into/at


ii) Pick your birth date
1 - My Mum
2 - My computer
3 - A Pie
4 - Garfield
5 - My Frienemy
6 - A Gangster
7 - My cellphone
8 - Lady Gaga
9 - The Bus Driver
10 - An Ant
11- My Bestfriend
12 - The Police
13 - Cat Poop
14 - A Barbie doll
15 - David Cook
16 - My Mother-in-Law
17 - My Stepmother
18 - My Girlfriend/ My Boyfriend
19 - The lunch lady
20 - Britney Spears
21 - Phenies And Ferb
22 - Adele
23 - Spongebob
24 - Cristiano Ronaldo
25 - A She-male
26 - Tiger Woods
27 - The Voice / American Idol
28 - My neighbour
29 - A serial killer
30 - Taylor swift
31 - Super hot chic/dude

iii) Pick what shirt colour you are wearing now:
White - Cz I'm sexy and I know it
Black - Cz I'm mentally derange
Pink - Cz the psychic lady told me so
Red - Cz my mum asked me to
Blue - I love him/her
Green - Cz I'm too nice
Purple - Cz I'm too jealous
Gray - Cz my psychologist told me so
Yellow - Cz I just want to do it
Orange - Cz I just had my heart broken
Brown - Cz I don't know what to do now
Shirtless - Cz I'm awesome
Multicolour - Cz I'm Horny

Put all the words together to form a sentence... Share the outcome and enjoy the laughter...



Remember... A glint of smile a dose of laughter can make a whole lot difference in your days.


Love,


Farcella.

No comments:

Post a Comment